| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Urbana, Oh in January is slightly cold at -4.6 °C (23.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.6 °C (14.7 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 52.8mm (2.1in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 9:22 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Urbana, Oh January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Urbana, Oh, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Urbana, Oh:
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 121.9 kms (75.8 miles) NNE
- Findlay, Oh, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) N
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 117.8 kms (73.2 miles) NNE
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) NE
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) E
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 74.9 kms (46.6 miles) E
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 89 kms (55.3 miles) SE