| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Urbana, Oh in November is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.6 °C (30.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in November is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 80.3mm (3.2in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 9:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Urbana, Oh November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Urbana, Oh, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Urbana, Oh:
- Tiffin, Oh, Usa - 121.9 kms (75.8 miles) NNE
- Findlay, Oh, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) N
- Upper Sandusky, Oh, Usa - 117.8 kms (73.2 miles) NNE
- Bucyrus, Oh, Usa - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) NE
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 65.2 kms (40.5 miles) E
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 74.9 kms (46.6 miles) E
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 89 kms (55.3 miles) SE